2008年11月28日星期五

classwork * "questions" to find the beloved colour

During lecture,
my friend and I had though of some funny questions
to find out the beloved colour of others :)
I just type it out because the paper is full of some related (and unrelated) stuffs :p

Questions:

Cartoons
1. Do you like Hello Kitty?
If yes -> pink and white

2. Do you like Kuromi?
If yes -> purple and black

3. Do you like stitch?
If yes -> blue


Brand
4. Do you like Emily the strange?
If yes -> red and black

5. Do you like Anna Sui?
If yes -> purple and black

6. Are you a fans of Muji?
If yes -> white, grey and brown


Fashion
7. Do you like lolita fashion?
If yes -> pink and white

8. Do you like gothic lolita fashion?
If yes -> black and white


Nature
9. Do you like watching the sky?
If yes -> blue and white

10. Do you like rabbit? If yes -> pink and white

11. Do you think rabbit is cute?
If yes -> pink and white

12. Do you like sunflower?
If yes -> yellow and orange


Music
13. Are you playing in band?
If yes -> black

14. Do you like rock music?
If yes -> black and red

15. Do you like metal music? If yes -> black

16. Are you a fans of rock band?
If yes -> black and red (pattern: tartan)

17. Are you a member of Poly Muso? (haha, thats true!) If yes -> black


Characteristics
18. Do you like to be cool? If yes -> black

19. Do you enjoy simple living style? If yes -> white

20. Are you a Emo?

If yes -> black, white and shocking colours like shocking pink



**About my habit on colour**
When I was young, my favourite colour is blue.
I like blue because Alice, the main character in the book Alice in wonderland.
In the story (Disney version), Alice dressed in blue.
She is my model and fascinated me.
That's why I love blue.
Time goes on,
I started to listen rock music and learn guitar and drum.
They made me fall into black - nearly every outfit is black.
(I choose black outfit because people say they are suit me, I dunno why)
With the Japanese harajiku culture - which promotes colourful outfits and shocking colours
I fell into shocking colours, especially shocking pink.

Conclusion,
colour change when human change.

沒有留言: