2008年11月21日星期五

classworks * colouring collectionsss

I really dun wanna upload m collections because they are really messy!
During lecture, I just pick up six colours to work out the collection.
However, I picked them inappropriately.

I picked pink, yellow, brown, black, grey and white.
Pink and yellow neither in complementary nor analogous scheme,
putting them together in an outifit will cause chaos.
Black, white and grey are in achromatic scheme.
There is no problem in putting them together.
If I wanna make a good collection by using these colours,
I must avoid putting yellow and pink together.

Here are the samples of putting yellow and pink together.
It is too horrible!


I tried to colour the collection by restricting the number of colours used on each outfit.
Here comes 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4


Finally adding patterns


After finished the classwork, I found some points on how to use colour
according to my work:
1. Each outfit should not contain more that 3 different colours, especially colours in different family.
2. The yellow and Pink that I picked should not put together, remember what is complementary scheme. They are not match at all.
3. One colour in high value and others in low value. Focus can be made on high valued colour.
4. Achromatic scheme is easy to use :p

沒有留言: