2008年11月28日星期五

classwork * predict what colour will your friend dress tmr


This is my friend San.

In day 1,
she dressed shirts and pants in white, grey and black.
From my observation, she like simple dressing style in achromatic scheme.

Therefore my prediction is
she will wear white and grey colour at the top
and dark colour at the bottom which similar as day1.

In day 2,
she dressed shirts and pants in white and grey blue with only her shoes in brown.

My prediction is partial correct as she do wear white top.
Nevertheless, grey blue and brown are closed to achromatic scheme
and which is quite similar to my prediction.

To conclude,
as my friend has her own style in dressing (which is simple and smart),
it is easy for my to predict her outfit colour for the next day.
However, if other boys or girls like to dress in a colorful way
(away from complementary scheme haha),

I think I may not able to do the prediction.

**one more interesting thing is
students in ITC like to wear black :p

沒有留言: